- Holds a Food Business License with the Brisbane City Council.
- Has a Brisbane City Council approved Food Safety Program, which is implemented by qualified Food Safety Supervisors.
- Has been awarded a 5 star Eat Safe in Brisbane rating by the Brisbane City Council.
- Provides meals that have been assessed and endorsed by Nutrition Australia.
- Our experienced cooks (Food Safety Supervisors) freshly prepare meals daily to meet the dietary needs of growing children; catering to over 100 children each week.
- High quality, nutritious food is prepared on site then served four times a day including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea.
- Meal ingredients reflect a variety of flavours, colours, textures and cultures.
- Where possible we use ingredients grown in our own vegetable and herb gardens.